By Jointheapp - March 15, 2017
This Application may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User's Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it.
The permissions asked are the following:
By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more information will be available.
Provides access to the User's primary email address.
Provides read access to the Insights data for pages, applications, and domains the user owns.
Enables the application to retrieve access_tokens for Pages and Applications that the user administrates.
We use the following accesses of information to provide a social network experience as well as a user friendly application:
We hold the right to get your Calendar information, to provide timed activities.
The access to you Camera is needed to upload fotos, to make your profile and your activities personalized.
We gather your Contacts information, to give you a network experience.
Location information is gathered to provide location based interactions.
The Microphone, Phone and SMS are accessed to interact with jointheapp and other users within jointheapp.
Information about your Sensors are used to interact with you more personalysed.
The Storage is used to exchange and store information within the application on your device.
We collect the following information about our users that use our Application to provide a location based, personalized experience:
- your name or nickname, email address, password
- a tagline or description that can be viewed by all users who search or find activities. Your messages and postings in chats
- informations such as your email address or IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, click patterns, etc.)
We use this information to better understand and serve our users and our community.
We reserve the right to exchange necessary data with partners to us deliver and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. To do this, we and our partners use third-party tracking technologies such as pixels and cookies on our Platform or on other websites and online services. A "cookie" is a piece of data stored on your computer that is tied to information about you. The type of information collected includes the URL you came from and go to, your browser information, and IP address, and helps us learn how to improve our service. We use these technologies for authentication, tracking user sessions, preferences, and movements around the Platform, anonymous and aggregated marketing analytics, performance analytics, ad retargeting, and tracking aggregate trends on the Platform.
- The information shared with our partners is not directly linked to your Personally Identifiable Information.
We also use information to allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session and to provide for an easier registration process.
Use of Information
· We use the information we collect about you (including your Personally Identifiable Information) to create a better, more personalized experience for you based on your individual usage habits, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our site's content, layout and Services. These uses improve our site and allow us to better customize it to meet your needs. We also use the information we collect about you to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our Terms of Service Agreement.
· We may use the information for promotional, sales or any use that we consider appropriate: correspondence, photographs submitted for publication on our application, via email, postings on our application, consistent with the restrictions on disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information.
Without your consent, we do not sell, rent or share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties, except these informations are required as described under "Required Disclosures". We only share non-personally Identifiable information. Examples are aggregated information that are not directly linked to your Personally identifiable information.
· Aggregated information that we may share with our partners include, information of the popularity of one jointheapp activity in comparison to others, or the popularity of certain topics or trends.
· You should understand that information you provide with the registration process or post to the public areas of our application including your name or nickname and location information may be accessible by the public.
We may need to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website, enforce this Policy or the Terms of Service Agreement, respond to claims that your Personal Information violates the rights of third parties; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of jointheapp, the users and the public.
- You authorize us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
We reserve the right to partner with third parties to manage our advertising on our sites and applications. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies and other third-party tracking technologies to gather information about your activities on our website or application to market and advertise our services to you on third party sites and services. For example, third parties that we work with may use the fact that you visited our Platform to target ads for services to you outside of jointheapp sites and jointheapp applications .
After registration in our application, we provide a way to update your Personally Identifiable Information. Upon your request, we will deactivate your account and remove your Personally Identifiable Information from our active databases. To make this request, email [email protected]
Upon our receipt of your request, we will deactivate your account and remove your Personally Identifiable Information as soon as reasonably possible. Nonetheless, we will retain in our files information you may have requested us to remove if, in our discretion, retention of the information is necessary to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or to enforce the Terms of Service Agreement. Furthermore, your information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints (for example, we will not remove your information from our back up storage).
If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on http://www.jointheapp.com/policy.html so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
- If the change to this Policy would change how your Personally Identifiable Information is treated, this change is only possible with your affirmative consent. We reserve the right to suspend or pause your account if you do not consent to the Policy change. Until such consent, your personal information will be treated under the Policy terms in force when you registered.
- Any other change to this Policy that does not change how we treat your Personally Identifiable Information will be effective after we provided you with the notice of the changes as described above.